Windows 7 USB-DVD Download Tool
How to create a bootable Windows 7 USB flash drive : If anyhow you don’t have a windows 7 installation disk or either it is damaged, then you can make use of a bootable USB pen drive to install windows 7 on your PC. The process of creating a bootable windows 7 USB flash drive is fairly easy but you would require a windows 7 ISO file to create a bootable windows 7 USB Flash drive.
Fortunately Microsoft provides Windows 7 ISO images as free downloads for all users. You can download windows 7 iso images from here and Once you have downloaded a Windows 7 ISo file, you can then follow these instructions below to create a bootable windows 7 USB flash drive.
Instructions to create a Bootable Windows 7 USB Flash Drive
- Step 1: Download rufus on your computerand run it .
- Step 2: Plug in your USB flash drive into your computer .
- Step 3: From Rufu’s settings, Choose NTFS as the file system.
- Step 4: Check ” Quick format ” and ”Create extended label and icon files “
- Step 5: Check ” Create a bootable disk using ” and click the drive icon beside it to select the windows 7 ISO file .
- Step 6: Now click on start to create a bootable window 7 USB flash drive .
After a few minutes your Windows 7 bootable USB flash drive will be ready for installation. Reboot your PC and set the bootable flash drive as a first boot priority in the bios settings. Save the bios settings and reboot once again to continue with the windows 7 installation process .
Note: You have to allow booting from USB devices in your BIOS settings in order to proceed further with the windows 7 installation .